To qualify for the CE/CW program one has to meet and/or be able to do the following:
* must be 18 years of age
* must be able to climb ladders and scaffolds, bend, stoop, crawl and work in confined spaces
* must be able to lift, carry and manipulate tools and materials common to the trade.
* must be able to remain drug free at the workplace and training facility
* drug screening is required and practiced. One will sign a note they have received a copy of the drug screen program
* must be able to read, hear, understand and follow written and verbal instructions
* must be willing to follow instructions and to work cooperatively with others
* must be able and willing to follow safety procedures
* must be able to get to and from job sites anywhere in the jurisdiction
* must be able to safely climb and work from ladders and scaffolds of various heights
* while most of the work is in and around the Asheville City area we service the following counties Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, Macon, Madison, McDowell, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Swain, Transylvania, Watauga, and Yancey.